It has been a while since I updated this, so I decided to go over my daily work day!
Monday-Friday (and some Saturdays)
- Wake up at 6:30AM
- Wash my face, brush my teeth, toss on some makeup
- Pick up Luke, feed him and wash his face and hands
- Change into a presentable work outfit
- Take Luke downstairs and feed him a light breakfast
- Leave Luke with his nanny, then zoom off to work
(at this point in time, it is usually 7)
- Arrive at work around 7:30AM
- Relax on my chair while waiting for my computer to turn on
- Check the work schedule on the computer, then go through my emails and respond
- Check instagram, facebook, and email (again)
- Wait for my patients to arrive!
(at this point in time, it is usually 9)
- From 9-4, there is usually at least 2 patients an hour. I usually see one injectable patient for 30 minutes, including the time they are numbing.
- When I do not have an injectable patient, I see Dr. Newen’s post op patients and answer questions they may have
- When I don’t have any patients I usually go on the computer and check my upcoming appointments, then run through my emails and messages again.
- Once my last patient leaves, I pack up my stuff and get ready to drive towards baby Luke!
(at this point in time, it is usually 5PM)
Every day is a good day when you love what you do! 🙂